Dates: January 20, 2024 - January 25, 2024
Last Updated: January 31, 2024
Esper Agent Version: 7.14.1060
Note: We've combined 127 and 128 with DevRel 129.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- We’ve fixed an issue where devices provisioned with a template appeared to be managed by a blueprint.
- Improved Geofence UI: We’ve improved the look of the geofences menu.
- We've identified and fixed an issue related to the accuracy of the user's last login data, ensuring that you now have up-to-date information on when a user last accessed the console. Previously, there were instances of stale last login information. We've addressed this and reset all users' last login records. With the latest fix, the last login time for each user will be consistently updated when the user logs into the console and can be accessed via user APIs.
- We've improved feedback for blueprint error messages when settings are partially reverted.
- We've fixed a bug where invalid file paths for files/content in blueprints caused the blueprint to fail and reverting it also failed.
- We’ve fixed an issue with system updates where the time conversion was in the incorrect format. We’ve adjusted the format to accommodate minutes instead of assuming HH:MM format.
- We’ve made the QR code backward compatible for Esper Agent 7.8.7718 for blueprints.
- We fixed a bug where devices were stuck during a converge command.
- We fixed a bug that occurred during provisioning where the assigned blueprint ID wasn’t available.
- We’ve added additional checks for wallpaper settings in blueprints.
- We’ve fixed a bug for disabling Wi-Fi when a blueprint is reverted and increased the blueprint app sync timeout from 3 minutes to 5 minutes to improve App Sync Scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where adb did not turn on from the device settings page.
- Fixed an issue where onboarded devices showed the incorrect date and time.
- We've added new user endpoints to our API documentation.
We’re excited to launch DevRel 129 over the coming days, and the Esper team is hard at work on the next release. Please contact Esper Support to share your thoughts on how Esper can improve future releases.