Dates: November 10th - November 17th, 2023
Esper Agent Version: 7.13.0624
- We’ve begun rolling out Blueprints 2.0 (beta) to more customers! If you were on the previous Blueprints experience, you may soon see the upgraded experience in your console. See our latest blog article or help documentation for more information.
- We’ve added Spanish-language support for the Esper Agent.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- We’ve replaced the 502 error message with a “You are offline” message when you experience degraded performance.
- We fixed an application installation issue where new APKs were sometimes not installed due to a hash mismatch.
- We fixed an issue where Play Store app information was not shown during provisioning. Information is now shown.
- For Foundation devices, we fixed an issue where the navigation bar was still visible, even while in Kiosk mode.
We’re excited to launch DevRel 124 over the coming days, and the Esper team is hard at work on the next release. Please contact Esper Support to share your thoughts on how Esper can improve future releases.