Dates: October 15th, 2023 - October 19th, 2023
Esper Agent Version: 7.13.0364
- We’ve released the new version of Blueprints–Blueprints 2.0! Blueprints 2.0 comes with tons of new improvements and features. It’s now available to customers in our Closed Beta and will roll out to all customers over the next month.
With Blueprints 2.0:
- You can have both Templates and Blueprints in the same experience.
- You can migrate devices from a Template to a Blueprint without needing to Factory Reset anything.
- You’ll be able to manage all your Blueprints from a new section in the Console: the Blueprints Manager.
- You’ll be able to see which devices have drifted away from their Blueprint configuration and choose when you want to converge them back.
- We’ve changed the Provisioning Methods section. Now, when you provision a device, you can choose between a Template or a Blueprint. Provision your devices in a unified view.
- We’ve released a new API command. You can now use the Converge Action in the API to programmatically manage your fleet at scale. This API is available to our customers through our Blueprints 2.0 Beta. Reach out to Esper to learn more.
There’s so much more to cover and we’ve barely scratched the surface. See our new Blueprints 2.0 section in our Help Center for a detailed overview of all the changes.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- We fixed an issue where the delete and edit buttons would disappear while scrolling through the Wi-Fi access points on a device. Now, you’ll be able to delete and edit the access points even when scrolling from bottom to top.
We’re excited to launch DevRel 122 over the coming days, and the Esper team is hard at work on the next release. Please contact Esper Support to share your thoughts on how Esper can improve future releases.