Dates: September 28, 2023 - October 6, 2023
Esper Agent Version: 7.13.0240
- We’ve added Firewall Requirements. You can now add the following rules:
- downloads.esper.io - applicable for all devices
- ota.esper.io - for Foundation devices
- time.google.com - for Foundation devices
We’ve also made improvements to our Firewall rules documentation so you can see which rules apply to your fleet and introduced wildcards so you'll be able to capture many rules at once.
- We’ve extended support for certain Android 12 and 13 Lenovo devices. The following commands are now supported:
Update to the latest Esper Agent version to take advantage of this feature.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- We’ve fixed an issue with the Android launcher for certain Samsung devices running Android 13. This was due to mismatched stock launcher details. We’ve corrected this issue, so you’ll now be able to go to the Android Launcher from the Esper screen after installing the latest Esper agent version.
- We’ve resolved an issue where customers on older Esper Agent versions had trouble viewing their wallpapers when a device was provisioned through a Template. We’ve updated the UI in the Console, so now customers on Esper Agent version 7.8.5502+ will be able to view wallpapers.
- We’ve improved headings and descriptions for Accessibility Settings in Esper Settings.
We’re excited to launch DevRel 121 over the coming days, and the Esper team is hard at work on the next release. Please contact Esper Support to share your thoughts on how Esper can improve future releases.