Esper Agent version: 7.9.3604
In this release, we’ve launched our new single sign-on feature, allowing users to have a seamless login experience when using Esper. We’ve also made improvements to reporting and Quick Actions.
- Single Sign-On, which enables:
- Better security and SAML or OIDC support.
- The ability to switch to log in with SSO only, which restricts access to the Console to users registered with an identity provider.
- A unified authentication method for signing in to multiple tenants using the same credentials.
- Better visibility with user management, including login methods.
- Access to Esper via Enterprise credentials.
- Added support for dashes in CSV files when uploading serial numbers for Seamless Provisioning.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- In Templates:
- Added ability to download the historical event feed JSON data (even for events that happened months ago).
- Added the Beep command for Quick Actions. It’s now easier to locate a device from the Console.
We’re excited to launch DevRel 104, and the Esper team is hard at work on the next release. Please contact Esper Support to share your thoughts on how Esper can improve future releases.