Esper has been updated to DevRel21.
- Improved Guidance for Provisioning Methods– Provision Devices in the Console has been improved to help users determine the best provisioning method to use on their devices. Once a method is chosen, the Console dashboard takes the user through a set of easy steps to follow to and complete the device provisioning. Additionally a wizard has been added which suggests the best provisioning method applicable to advice based on providing information about the device (Android version, running Espher Enhanced Android, GMS or non-GMS, and if the device includes a camera).
- Admins Can Now Generate Reports of Device Activity– This new reporting feature generates important information such as the number of active devices, number of newly provisioned devices, peak activity, and more. This feature is now available for dashboard users who wish to generate daily reports as well as custom reports as needed.
These reports are downloadable in multiple formats – PDF, Excel, or CSV:
And can be generated using customizable date ranges:
- Windowed Installation in Templates– Dashboard user can now choose an installation time window during provisioning for any system updates pushed out by the device maker. This ensures that devices can still be updated but done during non-business hours.
- Samsung Knox Support– Through Esper obtaining membership in SEAP (Samsung Enterprise Alliance Program), our platform now supports Samsung Knox specific extensions and as a result can now provide the Remote Control feature available for any Esper provisioned Samsung devices running Knox 3.x.
- Sign Up via Android Studio Plugin– Android App developers can now sign up for an Esper trial directly from Android studio when they download the Esper Android Studio Plugin. There is no need to context switch and open the website. Simply download and install the Plugin, sign up and start using the Esper tenant.
Sign up via plugin:
Set Up Esper tenant with Android Studio via Plugin:
Upload, test and deploy your apps immediately with every minor or major change you make!