Esper automatically generates a daily report for your device fleet. The Reports section lists available daily reports with the most recent appearing at the top. Gather information about devices, such as the last time they were online, their last known location, and current Esper version.
In this article:
To view a daily report, click the View icon or click 'Daily Reports' link under Report type.
The Daily Report lists the following information:
- The number of registered device on your tenant: total count of unique devices provisioned to Esper.
- The peak number of active devices: maximum count of active devices.
- Number of the newly provisioned devices: the devices provisioned in the last 72 hours.
For each device group, it also lists:
- Number of registered devices
- Number of online devices
- Number of offline devices
- Newly provisioned devices
Clicking the chevron '>' next to one of the groups provides additional detail about the devices in that group.
The report also contains the following device details:
- Group name
- Device name
- Alias name
- Serial number
- Custom Serial number
- Registration date
- Recent changes to device location
- Location on the report date
- Android version
- Any tags assigned to the device
Navigate to the Report section. Inside the 'Daily Report' tap, then click the Download icon under the Actions heading.
The reports can be downloaded as an Excel spreadsheet, or a .csv file. Choose the required option from the dropdown.
A daily report will be downloaded to your computer.