Date: February 7, 2024
Bugs and Improvements
- Fixed a bug in Esper Settings where "Use Only Saved WiFi Access Point" now correctly filters out unsaved Wi-Fi networks.
- Fixed a bug in Blueprint Revert where the device was getting disconnected from the Wi-Fi network.
- Fixed bug in adb commands for Blueprint-enabled tenants.
- Fixed bug in AppDataUsage telemetry for the edge case scenario of daylight savings time.
- Improved the way blueprints revert during a converge action to address expired links of the apps.
And that’s it for this release. Watch out for more exciting updates in future releases. If you have any questions or need help, don’t hesitate to contact Esper.