Welcome to Esper Agent release notes. See what's new in our latest version:
Bugs and Improvements
- New debug mode feature that captures bug reports from a device even if it’s in kiosk mode. Now, devices can stay in kiosk mode and share their bug reports with the console.
- New Beep command feature that can be fired to device to make it beep for 5 minutes with an onscreen pop up, until user intervenes. It can be used to identify a specific device from a bunch of devices in a lab.
- Capability to enable Android Debug Bridge (ADB) outside of Blueprints at an individual device level.
- Remote viewer sessions can switch between lower or higher resolution and frame rate.
- Added the ability to paste during a remote control session such as long passwords, URLs, and other text from your computer.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Stability improvements in Tesseract app.
And that’s it for this release. Watch out for more exciting updates in future releases. If you have any questions or need help, don’t hesitate to contact Esper.