Welcome to the Esper Agent release notes. We believe that you will like the updates in this version. Some key highlights are:
1. The Bluetooth setting, which will behave similarly to the Android Bluetooth setting, is added under the Device’s Esper Setting App to pair, connect and turn On/Off Bluetooth.
2. We've added additional functionality to help start Esper Agent in case of a crash, avoiding unexpected android launcher pop-ups when the internet is not available.
Bugs and Improvements-
1. Previously, some devices were stuck in provisioning due to no response from the NTP server when trying to fix the date and time. Now, we have added a timeout feature of 30 seconds post which the device proceeds with provisioning.
2. We’ve done some improvements in loading the device UI, by caching the UI.
3. In the case of the Esper Launcher selected in the template, few devices were launching the android launcher on reboot rather than the Esper launcher. This is fixed now.
And that’s it for this release. Watch out for more exciting updates in future releases. If you have any questions or need help, don’t hesitate to contact Esper.